Living Trust and Estate Planning Seminar
“Giving the gift of ‘Peace of Mind’ to your family”
In plain English, you will learn:
- What is probate
- What is a Living Trust and why is it important
- How to reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- What Veteran’s Benefits you may qualify for
- Will your power of attorney work? How to plan to avoid guardianships and conservatorships
- How you can plan to provide for long-term health care cost. Learn the truth about Medicaid.
- Community Property does not automatically avoid probate!
- And much more
SCROLL DOWN TO RSVP!
Please call 449-1147 or 888-870-1400 (toll free) to R. S. V. P.
Seating is limited – call or register below
Wednesday, March 13, 2019 at 10:30a.m. or 3:00p.m.
Tuesday, May 21, 2019 at 10:30a.m. or 3:00p.m.
Wednesday, September 11, 2019 at 10:30a.m. or 3:00p.m.
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 at 10:30a.m. or 3:00p.m.
All Seminars are held at:
THE HAMPTON INN
1500 Riverstone Drive, Coeur d’Alene