Living Trust and Estate Planning Seminar
“Giving the gift of ‘Peace of Mind’ to your family”
In plain English, you will learn:
- What is probate
- What is a Living Trust and why is it important
- How to reduce or eliminate estate taxes
- What Veteran’s Benefits you may qualify for
- Will your power of attorney work? How to plan to avoid guardianships and conservatorships
- How you can plan to provide for long-term health care cost. Learn the truth about Medicaid.
- Community Property does not automatically avoid probate!
- And much more
SCROLL DOWN TO RSVP!
Please call 208-449-1147 to R. S. V. P.
(Click here for a printable Flier)
Tuesday, May 19, 2020 at 10:30a.m. (Webinar Only)
Wednesday, September 9, 2020 at 10:30 a.m or 3:00 p.m. (At Hampton Inn)
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 10:30 a.m or 3:00 p.m. (At Hampton Inn)
All Seminars are held at:
THE HAMPTON INN
1500 Riverstone Drive, Coeur d’Alene
iFrame embed code:
There are tons of Wufoo features to help make your forms awesome.