An Experienced Idaho Estate Planning and Elder Law Attorney Protects Your Legacy
Educating the public about estate planning since 1998
Since our legal practice was established in 1998, Callahan & Associates, Chtd. in Coeur d’Alene, Idaho has earned a
solid reputation for providing quality estate planning and elder law services
at reasonable rates. We offer complete estate planning services in Eastern
Washington and Northern Idaho, and our practice includes cases involving living trusts, wills,
probate, charitable planning, Veterans Benefits, and elder guardianships. Our firm’s main focus is satisfying our clients as we help you protect your assets and plan for your future.
A dedicated firm with a sole focus on your goals
When you come to Callahan & Associates, Chtd. for legal
assistance with your estate planning issues, you receive the
benefit of our:
- Experience – Our firm has been in operation for 15 years, and during that time we
have successfully handled countless estate planning cases in Northern Idaho and
Eastern Washington. We are thoroughly familiar with the estate laws in
both states, and we use our knowledge to help secure your
legacy. Kimmer is a board certified estate planning law specialist (EPLS)*, one of only five board certified attorneys in the State of Idaho, and an Accredited Estate Planner(AEP)®**.
- Focus – Our firm is 100 percent dedicated to estate planning and elder law cases.
- Support – Our firm offers “Unlimited Support” to all of our estate planning clients. If you have any questions about your living trust plan, we answer those questions without charge, in person or on the phone. Our commitment
to customer service has led to a number of referrals from satisfied
clients and other legal professionals in the area.
* Certified as an Estate Planning Law Specialist by the Estate Law Specialist Board, Inc., the only estate planning certification entity approved by both the American Bar Association and the Idaho State Bar Association.
**The AEP® designation is awarded by the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils to recognized estate planning professionals who meet special requirements of education, experience, knowledge, professional reputation, and character.
A focus on estate planning and elder law
At the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho law office of Callahan & Associates, Chtd., we
represent clients in cases involving:
- Elder law – Our elder law services assist senior clients and their families with issues involving Medicaid Planning, Veterans Benefits, including Aid and Attendance Pension, and guardianship and conservatorships.
- Estate planning – It’s never too early to start planning for your future. Our estate planning services can help ensure that your assets are protected for
you and your loved ones.
- Wills and trusts – Our firm can help you draft valid and comprehensive wills and trust agreements to give your family members the peace of mind they deserve.
Contact an accomplished Idaho estate planning attorney
Call Callahan & Associates, Chtd. at 208-664-9228 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation on your estate planning case.